Holy fuck, children! After our harrowing escape from the clutches of the vile SlabFlapper on Halloween night, we had to lay low for a while, scrounging food out of British trash cans and working on the street to pay for our tickets home.
Random Assault #32 “Gorillaz Warfare”
We actually talk about games for once in our lives, Alex won’t shut up about his British cartoon music, Matt reveals how shitty a critic he is, and we all talk about all kinds of filth. Just like the good old days.
Thanks so much to all of you who have stuck with us over the past month and a half while we take the time to get our poop in a group. But we’re back, we love you, and we ain’t going anywhere.
If you would like to send us some fan art, fan mail, comments & questions you’d like us to answer, Community Service suggestions, a guest spot, or your tax returns , send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also on the Twitters and the Facebooks. Like us, follow us…rotate us…
- Going into 1st Break: “Deranged” by Coheed and Cambria
- Coming into 2nd Segment: “Burning Up Inside” by George and Jonathan
- Going into 2nd Break: “Tomorrow Comes Today” by Gorillaz
- Coming into 3rd Smegment: “Planet Funk” by George and Jonathan
- Outro: “19-2000 (Soulchild Remix)” by Gorillaz
- Secret Sound: From “Community” Season 1 Outtake Reel
Naked Acrobatics – Matt Papayanopulos
Music – Mitch Rozetar
Consumer of Ramen – Kate Reilly
Gadgeteer Genius – Drew Arbogast
Does Not Like Anything (except the Gorillaz) – Alex Cabral
Banger of the Drums (and Ladies) – Tony Johnson
Assistant to the Naked Acrobat – Amanda Johnston