Random Assault Podcast #47: A Troll in Central Park
One of our most trollingest fans (?) joins us to confuse the heck out of us and destroy our self esteem. Also Kate muscle-fucked her way onto the episode even though we totally asked her to fuck off. Sorry.
Don’t forget,you can still enter to win there fabulous Limited Mortal Kombat 2011 Tour Shirts. They cannot be bought in stores and were sent RIGHT from NetherRealm Studios in Illinois! We’re giving away 3 to the funniest entries. How? Pick anMK character’s power and give it to an RA host. What would they do with it or what would best suit a host. Contest ends May 1st.
Dipping into the ol’ RA mailbag for more of your retarded questions.
If you would like to send us some fan art, fan mail, comments & questions you’d like us to answer, Community Service suggestions, a guest spot request, or marriage proposals, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also on the Twitters and the Facebooks. Like us, follow us…actually comment for once…
- Going into 1st Break: “Fantasmo” by b4kn from Treasure Map
- Coming into 2nd Segment: “Braid” by Knife City from Knife City
- Going into 2nd Break: “Bologna Sandwich Song” by Brak
- Coming into 3rd Segment: “White Requiem” from BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Closer: “Twister -Kingdom Mix-“ from Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, originally from The World Ends With You
Brony – Matt Papayanopulos
Foul Bachelorette Frog – Kate Reilly
Yelling Forever Alone – Mitch Rozetar
Gadgeteer Genius – Drew Arbogast
Rage Guy – Alex Cabral
Scribe – Tony Johnson
Assistant to the Brony – Amanda Johnston